[Nottingham] Apache 1.3 + CGI/Perl + suEXEC

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Wed Oct 4 16:09:20 BST 2006

On 04/10/2006 16:05, Chris Burton wrote:
> I'd probably take the lazy option and move the documents or "mount -o
> bind" /home/user into /var/www/whatever at least then you can continue
> to easily get updates for your distribution.

I'd download suPHP and use that instead. Oh, I did already, look :)

It's much more flexible than suEXEC, allowing you to run a defined list
of PHP and/or cgi filetypes through the wrapper with a multitude of
options, including three different levels of security.

http://www.suphp.org/Home.html

Graeme