[Nottingham] [Talk] **TONIGHT** Thursday 5th October 2006 - Linuxon Laptops

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 15:01:32 BST 2006

On Thursday 05 October 2006 14:20, Paul Mellors wrote:
> Apologies everyone, as usual something last minute has come up so i won't
> be able to make it....

Sorry to hear that Paul, I was looking forward to seeing the Vaio in action.

> but if any one has any questions on running linux on
> a sony vaio fs415m, then feel free to mail me.

> Michael looks like you'll
> be able to get rid of your Ubuntu disks before me after all.

Hehhee - they're no that easy to get rid of!

> On a second note, are there any plans to run a LUG stand at one of the
> nottingham computer fairs?

Yes, there are plans - we'll be doing an InfoPoint at some point (!) but we'll
plan it carefully this time: focus on the blingy desktop, games and
multimedia, going head-to-head with Vista! if you have a particular fair in
mind then we can aim for it.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
	Two brothers, Mort and Bill, like to sail.  While Bill has a great
deal of experience, he certainly isn't the rigger Mort is.