[Nottingham] Greetings!

vanschoo at speakeasy.net vanschoo at speakeasy.net
Sun Oct 8 14:21:56 BST 2006

Jonathan,

  Welcome aboard!

  I've recently switched to gentoo linux, so would welcome a chance to chat about that. I'm planning to use CrossoverOffice (or similar) to let me run Microsoft Office on top of Linux. Been using Open Office & I like it but I need closer compatibility with the Microsoft apps for the work I do with clients.

  - Nancy V.