[Nottingham] [NLUG] [NNSG] Impromptu Fox & Crown meet-up at 20:00

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 09:00:25 BST 2006

On Sunday 08 October 2006 18:04, Joshua Lock wrote:
> We're having an NNSG (North Nottingham Splinter Group) meet-up
> tonight (Sunday 8th) at the Fox & Crown in Basford.
> Google Map - http://tinyurl.com/s5m2u
> If anyone would like to come but is unsure as to how to find the
> above I can meet you at the tram stop in Basford and show you the way?
> *All* welcome! North Nottingham dwellers or not :)

...and it was the last day of the Fox & Crown Autumn beer festival with 20
ales at the festival bar and 12 more at the main bar. We all ended the night
on Alcazar's Devout Stout an 8% treacle that finished us all off - the cycle
home was interesting!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
See, these two penguins walked into a bar, which was really stupid, 'cause
the second one should have seen it.