[Nottingham] Second hand linux box.

N0132882 N0132882 at ntu.ac.uk
Wed Oct 11 16:28:54 BST 2006

Hello Martin and Jim: thanks for the reply.

I'm not really in any rush as such, would just like to have a linux box (any distro is fine) up and running. I would be willing to pay to have someone help me set it up or to actually buy a box with just the linux OS on it. Tried doing a dual boot install with ubuntu but didn't make that much progress especially with the hard drive partitioning (Yes I am a (proud) newbie at this :) )

Thank you.