[Nottingham] Linux CDs/DVDs

Jim Moore james at the-computer-shop.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 16:47:06 BST 2006

Hi all,
Just like to shoot this one past you all, as I have access to some very fast
duplicators and an endless supply (literally, thousands) of blank discs and a
steady supply of direct-to-disc label printers/inks, and doing as I do when
in the shop, a lot of my time is spent waiting for things to happen.

OK, what I have is a rather large collection of Linux ISOs and original (boxed
set) Linux discs. For a few silvers*, I'd be willing to run off any number of
copies of whatever distribution(s). Basically, you'll just be paying for the
discs. Email me direct for lists or requirements. No job too large or small.

*or in the case of very small runs (less than ten discs), a rack of beers at
the local ;)

PS: I also have a rather large collection of public domain movies and
documentaries, for anyone who's in to the old stuff. Same again for the list.

Oh, yes, and re: installfest. Sorry, guys, I can't make it. I'd love to have
been able to, I could have brought a box of discs in. Wednesdays are the
wife's night and you know how that goes...
--
Linux Cluster Solutions -*- http://dotware.co.uk/
Registered Linux user #426308 -*- http://counter.li.org