[Nottingham] Re: Wed 18/10/2006, food, & installfest

Michael Erskine (at home!) perl at tecspy.com
Sat Oct 14 21:20:28 BST 2006

Martin wrote:
> My only counter is that we've done the #1 Oriental a few times now and
> that has ZERO decor unless you call "Cafeteria-Style" a sort of decor...
> There's also too many other venues not to try at least a few of them!

I'm too drunk to think of somewhere else at the moment so I kinda fancy
an all-you-can-eat scenario and the oriental menu lends itself to that
setup. I think that if we do have members who can taste the difference
we should go with that! And I have to admit, I _do_ like the No1 - it's
well priced if one avoids the additional cost of drinks (you could alway
have soup or melted ice-cream to quench your thirst!)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.