[Nottingham] From last nights foodfest -- Bruce Schneier Facts, etc.

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 09:09:14 BST 2006

I hope everybody had a suitably uncomfortable night's sleep following the
all-you-can-eat buffet: I know I did.

Now to waste everybody's "valuable" work time with the Bruce Schneier Facts
database...

   http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/

...I was appalled to hear how little work time had been spent on reading this
by the group!

Also our Xmas meal is in the late planning phase with an impending booking --
details Martin?

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
How long does it take a DEC field service engineer to change a lightbulb?

It depends on how many bad ones he brought with him.