[Nottingham] Re: Motherboard for P3 (Simon)

Jim Moore james at the-computer-shop.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 12:29:29 GMT 2006

I'll get back to you on this tonight: I have some boards floating about.

You wrote:
Hello

Following on from my last message regarding PC133 ram, I was kindly
offered some ram from a member on freecycle. Unfortunately, the
motherboard I have can only see one half of the ram. Either the board
can't handle the size, or doesn't like double sided ram.

Does anybody have a spare P3 board about they don't need please, or
even a board with CPU? I'm happy to offer beer money / coke money etc.

Thanks everyone

Simon

--
Linux Cluster Solutions -*- http://dotware.co.uk/