[Nottingham] Events up to Christmas 2006

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 12:06:40 GMT 2006

Folks,

And now for some forward planning!

Feedback requested:

Thurs	02/11/06:

Navigation Talk Meet (and spare parts exchange)

Sun	12/11/06:

Star Inn, Beeston

LAN Party, Install fest, Junk exchange, PCs build, fun afternoon

Wed	15/11/06:

Linux Social somewhere in the city: Polish Diner

Wed	29/11/06:

Blue Moon Beers in the Last Post, Beeston

Fri	01/12/06:

Buffet eat at the Terracotta in LEICESTER

Thurs	07/12/06:

Navigation Talk Meet

What is and how do you do LaTeX?

Thurs	21/12/06 or
Wed	20/12/06:

CHRISTMAS SOCIAL at Capocci, Upper Parliament St

"December Special": Starter, Main Course, Bottle of house wine or 3x
Beers for £21.95

(THIS MUST BE BOOKED TOMORROW. I have a menu and they have places
available that night last I checked. £5 per person deposit.)

Comments welcomed:

1: Anyone available for the LAN party whom can commit to turning up to
help please?

2: Anyone with Leicester contacts to spread the word for our proposed
Leicester meet up? I'll confirm the event next week if there's interest.

3: Especially, whom is on for a Capocci Christmas nosh? We've left this
very late as usual... Thursday is preferred. Who's interested?

Merry Christmas!

martin at ml1.co.uk