[Nottingham] Real Life hits Second Life

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Fri Sep 15 12:47:44 BST 2006

Hi

On 15/09/2006 12:41, Martin wrote:
> Just renew your password and see if you've still got all your inventory
> bits?

I have (I did) and I have no worries there, but I don't feel entirely
secure in the knowledge that my as yet insubstantial online persona
could be 0wn3d already... not someone having access to my SL account per
se, more that they may have access to all sorts of behind-the-scenes stuff.

Luckily (and naively) nothing I've ever done online has been (to my
knowledge, at least!) involved with a system compromise. Unless Barclays
keep things totally schtum, of course!

Graeme