[Nottingham] Linux solutions to spam

pat gadget.pat at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 15 15:17:47 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have just started getting some iffy emails and wondered whether other
members have received emails supposedly from Nationwide and one from the
personal assistant to the former Liberian President.

It has only started happening in the last few days and it seems strange
that I am now getting spam on this address as it is only used for the
usergroup and lottery results.

What are other members Linux solutions to this issue. I haven't delved
into it too deep as yet and thought I'd get some pointers first. It's a
pain but a fact of life I suppose that I'll have to start dealing with
on this email address. I should think myself lucky that I haven't to
deal with this issue on this address before... it just means more
filtering of my emails before opening them.

Oh well,

pat