[Nottingham] xfce / dual-head

James Gibbon jg at jamesgibbon.com
Wed Sep 27 16:37:17 BST 2006

Spent the last couple of hours happily tinkering with xorg.conf
following the installation of a second graphics card, and now have a
dual monitor setup working nicely with KDE. Two different resolutions,
two different sessions and I can switch between them by moving the
mouse.

The trouble is, I'd rather continue to use Xfce - but if I select Xfce
from the gdm login screen, I only get it on one display! The other
becomes an attractive shade of blue, and I can move the mouse pointer
into it, but that's it.

Any ideas, anyone?

James