[Nottingham] Social event

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Sun Apr 1 20:20:47 BST 2007

Hi,

The social is a gathering for any kind of informal discussion. If
someone has a technical problem, they'll usually just bring it up and
we'll discuss it. Otherwise, its just general conversation, usually
involving Linux at some point in the night, but we've talked about
pretty much anything there is to talk about at one time or another, from
politics and black holes to cartoons and telegraph poles (dont ask!).

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 17:22 +0100, Kirubalani, Karthik (Cont) wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> I am a new joinee to the group. I found there is an upcoming social
> event on 4th April.
> Also may I know will there be any tech talk on any topic ?
>
> Cheers,
> Karthik
>

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary
>
> to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith
>
> is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is
>
> addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
>
> you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
>
> distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
>
> upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
>
> communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
>
> from your computer.

Michael Simms, CEO - Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com