[Nottingham] October talk

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:54:45 BST 2007

On 4 Aug 2007, at 22:37, Martin wrote:

> OK Folks,
>
> All at The Navigation:
>
> We have Thurs 4th October for the first php talk;

Efficient Development in PHP Using Frameworks
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/node/141

> We also have Thurs 18th October for the second October php talk.

Efficient Development in PHP Using Frameworks - Redux, with more
languages!
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/node/142

> Can the respective people please web them up!

*NOT* PHP - Web Frameworks. Although the first one will cover PHP Web
Frameworks, the second talk will be building upon what the Pale
Purple folks tell us about by discussing similar techniques and
technologies in other programming languages.

Cheers,

- J
-----
Joshua Lock