[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 05/12/2007 Food'n'beers meet

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Mon Dec 3 23:13:38 GMT 2007

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Martin wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I think we're well overdue for a return to a good foodie favourite:
>
> The Big Wok Chinese Buffet Restaurant
>
> 114 Upper Parliament Street,
> Nottingham
> 0115 9583666
>
> http://www.bigwok.co.uk/nottingham-info.asp (For an example of how NOT
> to design web pages! The food is much better :-) )

Wow, no kidding about their webpage, Martin.  Fortunately there's no
shockwave or eyestraining black-on-red text in their food (unless they
switched the Hot & Sour for Alpha Bits when I wasn't looking).

Andy will be engaged in more top secret hijinks (ie. trying to stop the
Hatfields and McCoys from murdering each other in the predictably
unpredictable drrunken brawl at his place of employment's annual Christmas
Supper), however, I should be along barring any of the usual situational
atrocities (ie. unscheduled natural disaster, abduction by alients with an
uncanny resemblance to Elvis, revelation of the existance of God, fatal
death, etc., etc.)

Toodleoo,

-Stef