[Nottingham] Distro Roundup.

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 08:54:01 GMT 2007

On Monday 03 December 2007 17:36:25 Christopher Joice wrote:
> currently I have isos for gOS & pcLinuxos (topped Ubuntu on
> distrowatch...).

"topped" on distrowatch simply means more people on the HPD ("hits per day")
counters which usually boils down to (Ladislav's own view also) that more
people have gone along and thought "Ooh, I've never heard of that distro
before... <Click!>"; I know that I have!

You clearly have way too much time on your hands but I welcome your results!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Q:	What do Winnie the Pooh and John the Baptist have in common?
A:	The same middle name.