[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 05/12/2007 Food'n'beers meet

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Tue Dec 4 09:32:38 GMT 2007

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Martin wrote:

> Oh, do you mean Hoaxland has dreamt up a new Christmas book of Martians
> again?
>
> :-p
>

> See ya there,
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Hoaxland -- love it.

Surely it is believable that those fun-loving, diaper-wearing, pranksters
@ NASA transported Kermit the Frog to Mars years ago, so that what we see
today (when pixelated and blurred beyond recognition) could only be a
shrine erected in his honour? (Reminds me of an episode of Joss Wheedon's
Firefly, but I'll spare you!)

Nay, if dear Richard *had* released a new toilet-top reference I'm sure I
would have felt the reverberation of Phil Plait's head banging repeatedly
against a wall by now.

:-)

See ya,

-Stef