[Nottingham] Tux Games Antispam - Your message is being held

Michael Leuty mike at leuty.net
Mon Dec 10 11:43:57 GMT 2007

On 10/12/2007, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
> Please keep your exasperation corralled in the school yard...

Beautifully diplomatic, but it won't work.

As you know, I am reluctant to post here because people whose
attitudes are superior to mine are reluctant to let politeness
obstruct their zeal to correct me.

But hey, this is a Linux mailing list.   :-)

Getting back to the original topic, I don't understand why the
antispam message from Michael (Simms) begins "Thank you for emailing
mike at leuty.net." and purports to come from "Tux Games Antispam System
<mike at leuty.net>".

Mike

--