[Nottingham] Tux Games Antispam - Your message is being held

Michael Simms michael at linuxgamepublishing.com
Tue Dec 11 03:01:30 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 17:53 +0000, ForkBombFluf wrote:
> As he pointed out, it works well in a majority of cases, and he is looking
> at why it hasn't worked in this instance, ostensibly with the aim of
> fixing it. (Although a "sorry" instead of "I'm not going to apologize"
> might have been received a bit better!)

Hey, I never said that! {:-P I thought my first mail had actually
contained a 'sorry' but it didnt, I WAS thinking an 'oops, bugger how
the hell did that happen' and I guess the sorry got lost on the way.

> Your opinion has been noted.  Beating a penguin over and over with a stick
> will not change his mind to your way of thinking, only cause him to be
> wary of people with sticks.  Please, can you either approach the matter in
> a more academic and helpful way that doesn't involve ad hominmen attacks
> or (better yet)) move on?

Yeah I think you raise a good point. All Im doing in trying to defend my
position against someone that isnt listening is feeding the trolls, Im
going to drop the thread into my killthingy now, I dont think I can say
anything more that isn't just going to be a waste.

> -Stef

Michael Simms, CEO - Linux Game Publishing LTD
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com