[Nottingham] Website developers

Ken Huggins ken-huggins at FSBDial.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 16:59:58 GMT 2007

Iain

If all else fails then I know the guy who does the website for the Methodist
church. He lives and works in London, let me know if you would like his
contact details.

Ken
  -----Original Message-----
  From: nottingham-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:nottingham-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk]On Behalf Of Moppett Iain
  Sent: 12 December 2007 15:09
  To: nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
  Subject: [Nottingham] Website developers

  Hi,

  Easy question, but may not have an easy answer.

  Does anyone know of a good website developer in Nottingham, to create a
church website, to then be updated (probably via some CMS) by an amateur
webmaster?  Yellow pages seems a bit hit and miss.

  Thanks,

  Iain

attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your
computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email
permitted by UK legislation.

----
It has removed 3706 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!