[Nottingham] Newark users

Steve Caddy steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 13 15:55:15 GMT 2007

I've lurked on this LUG for several years now, and I'm also a subscriber to
Mansfield and West Wales LUGs (throwback from my Aberystwyth days), but my real
intention is to find Linux users in the Newark area, which doesn't currently
have a LUG. Nottingham/Mansfield are a bit further away then I really want to
have to travel to meet people about an operating system.

I have a feeling I'm too busy to run a LUG myself, unless someone can prove to
me it's just a matter of booking a pub back room, announcing a date, and
everyone turns up as announced.

Are there any/many on this list that would be interested in a Newark LUG, or
words of interest?

Steve

--
"Hardware - the part of the computer you kick when the software fails"
Email: steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com