[Nottingham] Buying/Reviewing O'Reilly books.

Michael Erskine (at home!) perl at tecspy.com
Mon Dec 31 19:20:53 GMT 2007

Jason Cozens wrote:
> On the website and in earlier emails it says we can get copies
> of O'Reilly books to review, free of charge.
> I'm interested in getting a copy of "Security Power Tools":

I think we've had this one for review already - anyone have it at home?

We haven't yet been refused books for review but I think we should come
up with the reviews we have previously promised!

Mine is Knoppix Hacks - I'll put some time into it over the holidays.
Anyone else?

Regards,
Michael Erskine.