[Nottingham] Social for Weds Feb 7th - Red Hot Buffet Shack

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 00:25:56 GMT 2007

Jonathan wrote:
>> For pre-food meetup, I propose the Pit And Pendulum pub that is fairly
>> close to there.
>
> That place is full of freaks! I'd be worried about getting taken into

What?!

There ain't none so weird as us in there!?

...And ain't that what you student types are always dreaming hopefully
will happen? Complete with buxom wenches in skimpy leathers and other
extras??

That place is fine so long as it isn't the 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH...

OK, so for a most highly respectable review of the place, please see The
Wikipaedia itself no less:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_and_Pendulum

You can get a little bit of a feel for the place from:

(Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxgslqJZqag

(Part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF77tFJJgA

Plus there's also the Frankenstein-esq bubbling monstrosities to keep
any mad chemist happy!

All at:

The Pit & Pendulum

17 Victoria Street,