[Nottingham] Odd Mandrake problems

Richard Davies richard at tollyboy.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 18:43:01 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 15:12, Michael Erskine wrote:

I am printing all the suggestions from the group in a letter along with
questions for one of her windows mates as to what she has actually done with
the system since I last saw it 4 - 5 years ago.  I will post later this week
and in about a fortnight or three weeks we should find out what happened or
at least what this system is exactly and very importantly if we have a CD
writer and USB ports.

Thank you all.
Richard.