[Nottingham] Cross platform IDE's

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Mon Feb 19 16:46:40 GMT 2007

On 19 Feb 2007, at 16:09, stellafan at jjsh.org wrote:

> We're thinking of dumping the proprietary Windows only development
> tools we use for our in-house apps, and moving to a cross platform
> solution, so that we're not tied into using MS on the desktop.

Most of the senior developers at my last place really liked Eclipse.
They ran it on Gentoo, RH, Debian, and Windows systems, depending on
which way inclined they were (techies maintained their own desktop
build but got no support unless they used Debian).

--
Regards, Andy Davidson
http://www.devonshire.it/  -  0844 704 704 7  - Sheffield, UK