[Nottingham] [Social] Weds 3rd Jan 2007 - Michael's in Sherwood

Michael Erskine (at home!) perl at tecspy.com
Wed Jan 3 00:49:10 GMT 2007

Jonathan wrote:
> Directions would be much appreciated (read: which bus would I catch
> from the center and exactly where do I get off. My sense of direction
> is appalling!) Or even better, anyone happen to be heading over from
> Beeston way? :P
> Best Regards, Jonathan

OK, heading out of town up Mansfield Rd, there's many buses to choose
from: 56, 57, 58, 59 - get off just after the Sherwood Manor. The 87, 89
and some others can take you round the corner to the top of Edwards Lane.

Here we are: NG53DL see
http://www.multimap.com/clients/browse.cgi?pc=NG53DL or directions from
NG1 can be had with http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=ng1&daddr=ng53dl
  or somesuch. You can get my mobile number quite easily off the net
(hint: I own tecspy.com)! If you need more help send me a private email.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.