[Nottingham] "optimised" for Internet Explorer

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Mon Jan 8 14:33:40 GMT 2007

Hi,
 I'm a little concerned why the folk of NLUG decided this [1] is appropriate
content for their site. It does nothing to promote the Linux community as
helpful, nor does it help people running IE on Windows that might be looking
to switch. I guess someone might have figured it would be a good to laugh at
the people whose browser you just crashed but personally I don't.

I would like to see it removed, but I might be alone with that view.

Regards,
 Chris Burton

1 - http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/?q=node/3 - Which seems to crash IE6