[Nottingham] Thinkpad power supply?

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Thu Jan 11 21:57:23 GMT 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 20:59, martin wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 20:07 +0000, David Aldred wrote:
> > Probably a bit unlikely, but has anyone got a pwwer supply for an IBM
> > Thinkpad they don't want?
>
> I do.
>
> Actually, what I have is an old Thinkpad 560e with a dead hard drive.
> You are welcome to the power supply.  Are you going to be at the meet
> next week?

Thanks, Martin, that would be great.

I'd have liked to be there (the subject is one I'd like to know more about),
but Wednesdays aren't good for me - fitting in round children's sporting
practices and their taxi needs!   Might just be possible....

Whereabouts are you?  Could I arrange to collect if I can't get there next
week?

--
David Aldred