[Nottingham] Need a cheap Windows laptop :(

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 09:18:20 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 09:07, Ovid wrote:
> Anyone have an inexpensive Windows laptop they want to sell?
> Regrettably, I need one.  Is there a place in Notts which might sell
> something like that?

I have a P100 laptop that should run Windows95 (currently running MuLinux).
You can have it for free but I'd imagine you'll be looking for something with
a bit more ooomph. It has no CD drive so it'd be Win95 from floppies - ouch!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
The less time planning, the more time programming.