[Nottingham][Talk] *TODAY* Thur 18/01/07 Relational databases, SQL and PostgreSQL.

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Fri Jan 19 09:57:00 GMT 2007

On 19/01/2007 00:34, Martin wrote:
> Roger Light wrote:
>> http://img.thedailywtf.com/images/200701/pup2/addedsql.jpg
>
> Very subtle...
>
> So how would that SQL sneak out?!

Looks like MS Access to me; probably the "merge" thing being used to
create the list of ingredients didn't close the single-quoted comma
before that entry, and then had one out of place at the end.

Gah. I had to work the bloody thing out, didn't I? :(

Graeme

PS I'd never seen a similar Access thing until yesterday lunchtime when
I got asked to help with a "database problem" by a colleague... hrm.
Database.