[Nottingham] sysadmin opening

Dale Einarson Dale.Einarson at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 12:34:34 BST 2007

Hello all,
  There is a possibility of an opening in my lab coming soon for a
mac/linux admin.

  We have about 20 mac desktops, 8 kubuntu amd64 (COW) ( a 7 node xserve
cluster ).  The person would be responsible for Intranet, backups and
user support for the students/staff.

If you don't already know you will get to know...
   Matlab,SGE, XGrid, MySQL, php, perl, python, bash MS Office and MRI
processing software.

   If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you more
information about the post.

Cheers!
dale