[Nottingham] DOS games and Linux

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 09:47:50 BST 2007

Jim Moore wrote:

Disclaimer:
   By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
   such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
   to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
   be included on your message.

I like the anti-disclaimer disclaimer!

And /how many dos games/ was that?!...

Have fun,