[Nottingham] Next social - any plans so far?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Jul 28 00:08:46 BST 2007

Martin wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>> Martin wrote:
>>> OK, I'm sold on that. Let's go for the Warsaw Diner!
>>>
>>> Jonathan, can you do the booking honors please? (Have you got NLUG
>>> website access also?)

Hope you mind, not heard, so...

I've booked the Warsaw Diner for 8:30pm for Wed 01/08/2007 for Linux.

Warsaw Diner
93 Derby Rd, Nottingham, NG1 5BB

Tel: (0115) 950 8500

>>> That's 3 of us at least. Make a guess for 3 or four more?
>>>

>>> I propse the meet up to be in the Sir John Borlase Warren at Canning
>>> Circus nearby.

Pre-meet in the Sir John Borlase Warren Inn at Canning Circus at 7:30pm.

Can someone do the honours on the website please?

See ya there,

martin at ml1.co.uk