[Nottingham] Odd Mandrake problems

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 00:31:11 BST 2007

Richard,

> 3 months late but I'm back.

Good to see you back!

> Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions. The problem turned out to be a
> dying mother board not a linux problem afterall.

And thanks for the feedback.

You're always welcome at the meets to share whatever Linuxing ;-)

Next meet is a Roebuck food'n'beer or just beers social.

(And yes, I'm still on Mandrake/Mandriva and I hope that they can sort
out their financial woes. Just been bashing at FC6 and... Mmmm, Mandriva
have got some rather nice config ideas in comparison to that one at least.)

martin at ml1.co.uk