[Nottingham] Talk Talk Broadband

Ron Wilton ron_w_add at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 14:29:59 BST 2007

I use the Ethernet connection as advised via here.

I was directed through the Huawei SmartAX MT882 (this was the modem that TalkTalk sent) page, and had all the settings checked and after a few 'submits' I finally got connected.

If anyone wants more details please email me, but I did find someone at the TalkTalk broadband helpline helpful (when I didn't initially mention that I was using Linux).

Ron

Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote: Ron Wilton wrote:
> Thanks for the help and advice regards getting connected up to broadband
> with TalkTalk.
>
> After a couple of phone calls to their help line I was able to get
> connected up using the modem that they supplied (I know that someone
> didn't have any joy using the one supplied and had to buy a different one).

Good stuff.

Is this using a USB connection to the modem or ethernet?

What was the missing information?

Welcome online!

martin at ml1.co.uk