[Nottingham] Resheduled, Meet up at my internet cafe

Benjamin McLaughlin benjaminbunnyrabbit at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:52:41 BST 2007

Hi, sorry for cancelling it last week. Had a lot of structural things not
yet done.
If its ok with people I would like to reshedule for this coming tuesday.
(19th)

I know its short notice but I need it to happen as soon as possible.

To re-iterate the point of coming;

My wishlist,
1. One Username for all patrons which is automatically logged into.
2. Users can access local storage devices, sound, USB pens etc.
3. Print queuer. They print it on their client. I OK it on my client (If
possible)
4. Reset user account to defaults when user is finished (Rather than
security lockdown)
5. Make it easier to use. (And better looking) Not used linux too much so I
am not sure what alternative menu systems are out there but the gnome
standard one looks a bit pants.

If any of these are quick jobs that you reckon I should be able to do myself
then just let me know.

Also if anybody wants to bring their PC for either a bit of LAN gaming (if
you happen to have the same games by coincidence) for LAN file exchanges.
(Who needs torrent when you can do it on a network)
Then don't forget that I have a VERY fast internet connection so if anybody
needs any big files downloading then this would be a good chance.

Hope to see as many of you as possible,

Thanks,
Ben