[Nottingham] [Social] Weds 7th Mar 2007 - Big Wok

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 11:22:14 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 11:02, Simon Osborne wrote:
> On 3/6/07, Michael Erskine <msemtd at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > No worries Simon -- booked for 6 people at 8pm under the name Erskine.
> > So who's attending? So far it's looking like a lonely evening for me!

> Apologies for not booking it myself. Just not been a good few weeks
> recently.

I hear that! Anyhoo, I doubt I'll be lonely with all that food: as some of you
know one of my heroes is Takeru Kobayashi[1], the world champion competitive
eater, and one of my favourite television programs is Food Battle Club[2]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_Battle_Club

Regards,
Michael Erskine (as usual, nothing here about Linux!)

--
Nothing makes one so vain as being told that one is a sinner.
Conscience makes egotists of us all.