[Nottingham] Almost on topic, pipex for sale

Ovid publiustemp-nlug at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:59:13 GMT 2007

--- Graeme Fowler <graeme at graemef.net> wrote:

> Pity the few who relocated, that's all I can say. Uncertain future to
> uncertain future, what a nice way to treat them.

On a completely related note, since I'm one of those few who relocated,
is there anyone on this list who has a work permit?  It's unclear to us
what happens to me if Pipex is sold.  My work permit is tied to my
employer and if they go bye-bye, I have 28 days to get a new job or
face deportation.

I've no idea if my hypothetical new employer would be obligated to pick
up my work permit :(  Anyone happen to know?

Cheers,
Ovid

--

Buy the book -- http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/