[Nottingham] Almost on topic, pipex for sale

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 08:53:18 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 08:30 +0000, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 10:40 +0000, Richard Hayes wrote:
> > The data centre was moved away about 1.5 to 2 years ago? I was there at the
> > time but can't remember...
>
> Doh!
>
> I meant October 2005, not 2004!

I know I'm getting on in years, but I thought my memory was right. I
left in February 2005 and the machines were all there at that time.

As to hosting in Nottingham, I heard there was an outfit just off Queens
Drive in Beeston. Not sure what about Tim and Jonathan's new venture
after they departed from HostEurope - I think they are still on the
Science Park just next to the University

Godfrey Nix <godfrey at gnnix.co.uk>