[Nottingham] Almost on topic, pipex for sale

Paul Sladen notlug at paul.sladen.org
Fri Mar 23 03:36:31 GMT 2007

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 09:51 +0000, Rennacker Ed wrote:
> > Pipex moved [..] to near terminal 5 (Stockley, I think) . Fasthosts is
> > next door as are several
> it's Rackspace across the car park, not Fasthosts.

Quite handy for those folks who'll be needing a new job Real Soon Now.
Oooh, in fact... "a company", "near Heathrow" were recruiting for business
on the 'linuxjobs' list just yesterday.  According to the email:

  "they only appoint the exceptional 'people'"

I recommend browsing the whole thread to find out just how exceptional these
'people' are:

  http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/linuxjobs/2007-March/000209.html

Only the poster is being covert and won't actually say who the company in
question might be...  uh huh.

	-Paul
--
Why do one side of a triangle when you can do all three.   Nottingham, GB