[Nottingham] kmdr-executor problem

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 09:29:35 BST 2007

On Saturday 24 March 2007 19:27, Tony Shaw wrote:
> Hello to one & all,
>
> Can anyone out there in Linux land help me out with the kmdr-executor
> problem I have found. The problem is I do not seem to have the dam file
> on my system at the moment, I am using KDE 3.4 on Mandriva 2006 Free
> Edition. I have downloaded a Media Converter but it needs the
> kmdr-executor to function. Having searched my system I have not found it
> installed. Could anyone tell me how to get hold off it. Thank you.
>
> Tony.

Hi Tony,
Sorry for the delay in responding: this weekend has been a welcome break from
(most of) the 'net.

    michael at fs1:~$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/kmdr-executor
    kommander: /usr/bin/kmdr-executor

So kmdr-executor is part of the (excellent) kommander package.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-known quotations.
		-- H. L. Mencken, on Shakespeare