[Nottingham] Talk Talk Broadband

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Wed May 2 17:23:46 BST 2007

On Wednesday 02 May 2007, Ron Wilton wrote:
>   Does anyone have any experience of getting the TalkTalk broadband up and
> running using Ubuntu 7.04 or 6.06 that might help me get up and running
> without too much trouble.

I've used a laptop running Kubuntu 6.06 to set up the wireless router bit of a
friend's talktalk connection - no difficulties (it's all browser based: set
the laptop to use DHCP, connect it to the router, and follow the instructions
and you're away).

Said friend didn't seem to think he'd had to do anything else (other than plug
in his router) to get his connection going, and if anything complicated had
been needed I'm sure I'd have heard about it from him!

--
David Aldred