[Nottingham] help - no broadband

ERIC RUNDLE ejrundle at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 7 13:08:35 BST 2007

This is my first posting so I hope I'm doing it right.

I have been trying to install Ubuntu Edgy on my PC.
All seems to go OK except for my wireless broadband connection, which uses all BT hardware.
I've read the articles, bought 2 books and tried to implement their advice but I'm still unable to get connected.
According to diagnostics the PC card is recognised and a driver is loaded but it all ends there.

If anyone out there can help I would be most grateful.
from: ERIC RUNDLE