[Nottingham] [NLUG][OT] Wares (not warez); free to a good home!

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:20:08 BST 2007

Hi list,

My time in Nottingham draws to an end and I have a room full of stuff
that is mostly unused and /definitely/ not going to fit into my room
at my parents place.

Free to a good home, will need to be collected from Old Basford:

* Samtron 95P Plus CRT monitor - think it's 19" but may be 18"?
* Old Base-unit plus keyboard & mouse (no monitor, no CD drive) - Not
entirely sure what it has as it's been a while since I used it but it
looks like there's a 2 x PII processors in there and some RAM.

Of course, you could have both for a low-end PC?

I also have a book: Pro PHP XML and Web Services. Bough for a Uni
project but hardly used. As new with an RRP of about £45 I'll accept
£15 for it?

Contact me off list if you're interested in any of the above.

Sorry for the excess signal

- J
--
Joshua Lock