[Nottingham] Using Linux in the Church Office, part two

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Sat May 19 09:31:18 BST 2007

Hi Mike,

> Unfortunately I hear from a friend at the University of Nottingham
> that Linux isn't used very much there.

My understanding is that it isn't used very much at the undergraduate
level and that use within departments varies widely. There is
certainly a reasonable amount of Linux use in Electronic Engineering,
but I can't really comment on any other departments (although I'd bet
that the same will be true in other science/engineering subjects).

It certainly sounds promising for you at any rate :)

Cheers,

Roger