[Nottingham] Problems recording in stereo

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 14:35:46 GMT 2007

Mmmm... The new thread check is a good idea, just as is the check done
on some mail clients now that warn if you have mentioned 'attachment'
and yet have not attached anything...

Next is that there will have to be another warning when the attachment
is a 99MByte Microsoft monster of a one page report...

>> It's called gnome-volume-control and can usually be
>> opened via a right
>> click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.  I'm not
>> sure it will help in
>> this case though, given the description of the
>> problem.  I might be
>> wrong of course.
>
> no it's not that i'm afraid.

Does that include 'mixer' options to twiddle the hardware bits?

For example, such as kMix?...

Google for Ubuntu + whatever-your-motherboard-is + sound ?

Good luck,

martin at ml1.co.uk