[Nottingham] [Fix-it] *TONIGHT* 22/11/07 Nav fix-it & install evening

gadget.pat gadget.pat at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 28 02:35:50 GMT 2007

Martin wrote:

> While I can still remember:
>

> The links I mentioned are:
>
> TLDP
> http://tldp.org/
>
> And for LAMP, look somewhere in:
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/apps.html#SERVERHTTP

A few thanks to start off with...

Thanks for the links Martin and good to see you again. I will have a
busy time with the amount of reading I will have to do in the coming
weeks /months.

Thanks guys for the help with SQL /My SQL. I learnt alot and with my
interest hightened, I have 2 of 4 books coming from Amazon Vsoon to
learn it  properly (part of the reason why I have alot of reading coming
up). Some fun was had fixing a working Apache server - sorry breaking a
working server then fixing it again.  So many pairs of eyes missing the
obvious... :-O  I have my excuse ready; I was tired, had double vision
and the street lamp was blurring my view. Well that's what i'm going
with anyway ;-)

I enjoyed the evening even though I didn't get to sort out my little
shopping list of issues and queries but they will be ironed out in time.

Nice to see some familiar and not so familiar faces. Sorry if I didn't
say hello at the time but as I mentioned, we got into a mini HowTo on
SQL and the time just flew by.

Not sure when I will be able to get to another meeting due to my shifts
but hopefully it won't be too long.

Take care all!

pat