[Nottingham] Trouble with Feisty Fawn - can anyone help?

Bob Marshall mbob71 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 17:02:20 GMT 2007

Hello Graeme and many thanks for your speedy reply to my cry for help!

I decided to upgrade to Gutsy Gibbon after all, as it seemed an ideal opportunity to do it, but I have also taken the precaution of printing out your advice and adding it to my growing file of Linux Tips should I have any similar problems in the future.

Thank you again for your help and I hope to meet you in person at the next LUG meeting.

Bob.