GPG (Re: [Nottingham] RE: Pro Licenses and Mesh Networking)

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 12:35:25 BST 2007

Oh bother! I have had an adverse reaction to the medication I was just given
earlier this week, so will miss the talk tonight. (Thinks, have to add
Erethromycin to Penicillin as what I am allergic to).

It promises to be such a good talk, too. Really sorry about missing it.

I also, would like to get using GPG, and have created my key-pair. Now, what
about getting my key signed? I guess I can't get it done remotely, can I?

Godfrey